activemq-users mailing list archives

From kathyayani <kathyayani...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ -- cannot dispatch messages until the broker is restarted
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:47:30 GMT
Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ v5.6. It works fine most of the times. But after a
while, messages pile up in the queue and are never dispatched. But when the
broker is restarted, it works fine only to fail after sometime. It is not
reproducible and occurs very randomly. I was searching to see if this was a
known issue and saw that people had issues with versions 5.2 and 5.4. I was
wondering if this issue has been fixed for 5.6. If yes, can any one tell me
what I might be doing wrong!

Thanks,
Kathyayani