activemq-users mailing list archives

From maximus <sujith.me...@oatsystems.com>
Subject Re: Connection Error to Apache
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:26:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm able to create a connection now but im unable to create the consumer.

I get a ConnectionClosedException in "IMessageConsumer consumer =
session.CreateConsumer(destination)"

Attaching the stack trace for reference

 	Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Session.Close() Line 278	C#
 	Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Session.Dispose(bool disposing =
true) Line 248 + 0x9 bytes	C#
 	Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Session.Dispose() Line 230 + 0xc
bytes	C#

Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Connection.AsyncOnExceptionHandler(object
error = {"The output char buffer is too small to contain the decoded
characters, encoding 'Unicode (UTF-8)' fallback
'System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback'.\r\nParameter name: chars"}) Line
762 + 0x10 bytes	C#

Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.Future.Run()
Line 63 + 0x23 bytes	C#

Apache.NMS.Stomp.dll!Apache.NMS.Stomp.Threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.QueueProcessor(object
unused = null) Line 150 + 0x10 bytes	C#