activemq-users mailing list archives

From himanshu_s83 <himanshu_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Message Wait Time in Broker
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 04:02:15 GMT
Yes, I'd like to know the time when its consumed by a non-browser client.
Because mine is a queue setup in which one and only one consumer can
consume. So my query is to figure out, at what time it is dispatched to such
a non-browsing consumer. Message would anyways be there in broker in
un-acked condition, either dispatched or yet to be. Using that time, I'd
like to figure out how long message waits in broker before being dispatched,
so that to be sure that broker level performance bottleneck doesn't exist.
Is there any way to achieve that because browser-client seems to be
over-writing the BrokeroutTimestamp?