activemq-users mailing list archives

From gdulus <pawel.gd...@kaufda.de>
Subject ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository problem
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:30:03 GMT
Hi

I have problem with ActiveMQ and JdbcMessageIdRepository -  AMQ don't wan't
to start up. No errors, no logging, just freeze.  I have tested it with
Postgres and MySql and in both cases i have the same problem. I am using AMQ
5.5.1.  MemoryIdempotentRepository works without problems. Last line in the
log looks like:

2012-08-31 16:12:30,751 | DEBUG | Bean factory for
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@6f0164a6:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@30605329:
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,repositoryCleanerPlugin,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0,dataSource,securityLoginService,securityConstraint,securityConstraintMapping,securityHandler,contexts,Server,idempotentRepository,agent,template,consumerTemplate,camel:beanPostProcessor,camel,activemq];
root of factory hierarchy | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1 |
main

Any hint?

Cheers

PaweĊ‚