activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Black" <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Locking up
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:45:42 GMT
I've run into what seems like a simple enough situation that is locking up
5.6.0 activemq.

I have several queues being written to by single processes.

I have a consumer reading those queues.  Everything has been running fine
for months.

Recently another developer on the project started working on the consumer
part.

What happens though is that we can end up with 2 consumers running at once.

Sometime during this process activemq stops responding.  The producers are
sending data but the data doesn't show up in the queues.

Restarting activemq solves the problem.

Can anybody enlighten me as to what might be happening and how to prevent
this?