activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Durable Subscriber flashes when monitored
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:21:29 GMT
Any chance you could verify that this particular subscriber is not subscribing and unsubscribing
all the time, causing it to get registered/unregistered very quickly?

5.4.2 is fairly old, I would highly recommend to upgrade to the latest version some time soon.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com

On Aug 27, 2012, at 7:47 AM, Tlholoe, Peter wrote:

> Hi,
> We have a durable subscriber from one of our client department that behaves a bit weird.
It flashes a lot (basically on and off in jconsole) when jmx monitored using jconsole, I am
not sure what the problem is here. All the other subscribers from other departments looks
fine. You cannot even click on that consumer on jconsole. Has anyone seen such behaviour.
We are on ActiveMQ 5.4.2.

> Regards,
>
> To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or
copy into your Internet browser: