activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Request Response mechanism
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:55:46 GMT
So you can always register an http-callback in the garb of a message listener during the time
of msg publication. When the client execs your listener and runs the callback, it can do http
post/get, etc to whatever other broker url you want to route the msg to.

I am not sure what multiple brokers are buying you. Ideally, in a distributed system, you
do not want to disperse components with HA requirements, like that. Destinations and listeners
are much cheaper than brokers and ActiveMQ has great jmx support to manipulate them at runtime.

Also, if you can describe your use cases for msgng, that might help too.

Sent from my iPhone