activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paddy Carman <paddy.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Apollo STOMP websockets authentication failure
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:29:38 GMT
Hi -
    I added a new user/password called guest/guest123 in users.properties
file. I'm able to login to the broker using a PHP client (with
guest/guest123). But when I use a websocket client (using the chat example
from https://github.com/jmesnil/stomp-websocket/tree/master/example/chat),
it gives me the following error. I have tried with Firefox, and Chrome. I
do not have a problem when I use admin/password. What am I doing wrong? The
error message is given below.
-PC

Opening Web Socket...
Web Socket Opened...
>>> CONNECT
login:guest
passcode:guest123

<<< ERROR
message:Not authorized to connect to virtual host 'apollo'.
Principals=[org.apache.activemq.jaas.UserPrincipal(guest),
org.apache.activemq.apollo.broker.security.SourceAddressPrincipal(0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1)]

Whoops! Lost connection to ws://localhost:61623/stomp