activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.5 SSL network bridge sometimes fails to re-establish after connection failure
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:42:40 GMT
Hi,

We use a ActiveMQ network-of-brokers accross rather unstable WAN links and
use SSL with server/client certificates to protect the data. It is a
typical star architecture. On the unreliable links, some of the brokers
lose connection to the central broker and fail to re-establish the
connection automatically. I also found no way to establish the connection
manually via JMX. The only thing that works for me is restarting the broker.

Is there any way I could re-establish such a network connection without
restarting the broker?

The connection is established using the following URI:
"static:(ssl://central:61617)?maxReconnectDelay=120000"

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Best regards,
Martin