activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does v5.6.0 MessageServlet(REST interface) support a Content-Type of "text/plain"?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:57:04 GMT
for this sort of question, the best source of information is the source:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-web/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/web/MessageServletSupport.java?r=1364560&r=1201054&r=1364560&r=1201054#to341

for 1) note the use of startsWith for the content type match.

and:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-web/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/web/MessageServlet.java?r=1364560&r=1201054&r=1364560&r=1201054&r=1364560#to111