activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq needs to be reinstalled every time
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:01:04 GMT
upgrade to the lastest amq version or disable the scheduler via
 <broker schedulerSupport="false" ..>

On 23 August 2012 08:01, Tlholoe, Peter <PTlholoe@fnb.co.za> wrote:
> Hi Srinivas,
> What I noticed with that version (5.4.1) of ActiveMQ, somehow one of the files under
data/localhost/scheduler was getting corrupt, and ActiveMQ would not start properly. What
I would do is to delete all the files under  data/localhost/scheduler/ which are db-1.log,
scheduledDB.data, scheduledDB.redo.

> My suspicion was the scheduledDB.data is the one getting corrupt. Can you please try
deleting that file(s) and advise if that worked, that might help confirm my suspicion.

copy into your Internet browser:

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com