activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trasport Listener for embedded broker network connectors
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:28:27 GMT
A network connector is quite different, as it keeps a connection and
producer open and funnels all messages over that single producer when
there are local messages and remote demand.

I think making use of message advisories will help your use case.

You can subscribe to the Producer advisory topic to get a notification
(via jms) of producer creation and deletion.

have  a read of:
http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html