activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: JMXServiceURL for vm://
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:04:59 GMT
What version of AMQ are you testing against?

Have you tried attaching another consumer after running your test which
leaves 10 messages behind? If you have, those 10 messages stay put in the
broker?

Regards,

 *Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
raul@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*