activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Start multiple brokers using maven plugin?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:57:38 GMT
Yes, you need to bind the plugin to the goal/phase at hand with multiple
<execution /> elements. Each execution contains its own configuration.
Take a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7239786/how-to-invoke-the-same-maven-build-twice-in-one-call
.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
raul@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*