activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: How to determine originator of message at the receiver?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:45:39 GMT
Yes, sure! Just substitute the word "header" for "property" and you're good
to go ;)

 *Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
raul@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*