activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apollo: Custom ACL Module
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:36:09 GMT
The one way to you can do it today is to start up apollo as embedded broker
so that you can programatic control of it's configurations.  You can find
an example of this at:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-apollo/blob/trunk/apollo-distro/src/main/release/examples/java-embedded-broker/src/main/java/example/EmbeddedBroker.java

You then periodically poll your database for all the ACL rules and update
the configuration when the the ACL rules.  Apollo is smart enough to apply
configuration changes like ACL rule updates without disrupting services.

--

**