activemq-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Lorber <lorber.sebast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ has too many dependencies?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:19:23 GMT
Yes i know and i have excluded the problematic fusemq-leveldb

But wouldn't it be better to put this dependency as optional so that users
wouldn't have to do themselves the exclusion?

Because retrieving hadoop, scala... that's pretty "heavy" for just the
leveldb feature, and will cause conflicts for jetty users because of hadoop
core dependencies. It took me some time to figure out i was having 2
different versions of the same Jetty lib in my classpath...