activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Authentication
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:18:24 GMT
I would try commenting out the original PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer, they
might be clashing and from what I understand you can put all the
non-encrypted values you want in your credentials-enc.properties file,
they'll work just fine.  The example I found seems to have a few more
parameters for the EncryptablePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer (but I haven't
tried it myself).  http://activemq.apache.org/encrypted-passwords.html
  (*Chris*)