activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <>
Subject Re: Consumer not receiving message
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:58:56 GMT
Per your original message: "Brokers at both producer and consumer are
running as java embedded brokers"

So, you don't need two embedded brokers for passing the same message
between a producer and a consumer. Just run a single broker on a machine
that is accessible to the unix-producer and the windows-consumer both
preferably using the same activemq client version. Despite the tcp stack
impl differences, it shouldn't matter as long as the broker-url is
reachable from the producer and the consumer.