activemq-users mailing list archives

From fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: db-N.log files accumulating
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:38:11 GMT

    Ah, this sounds like the solution I've been seeking!!  I'll have to
    try this out!  If it works, you must be an angel from the Almighty!
    (It's a Topic, BTW.)
    Mark

    On 8/10/2012 4:52 AM, Raul Kripalani
      [via ActiveMQ] wrote:

     Is the destination a topic or a queue? If it's a
      topic, have you considered

      using retroactive consumers with a timed subscription recovery
      policy [2]

      set to 6 minutes?

      [1] http://activemq.apache.org/retroactive-consumer.html

      Regards,

       *Raúl Kripalani*

      *Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.

      [hidden email]
      | fusesource.com &lt; http://www.fusesource.com/ &gt;

      skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk &lt; http://twitter.com/raulvk &gt;,

      @fusenews&lt; http://twitter.com/fusenews &gt;

      *

      blog: F3 - Flashes From the

      Field&lt; http://blog.raulkr.net/?utm_source=fusesourceemail&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=fusesourcemail
&gt;

       | aboutme: http://about.me/raulkripalani

      &lt; http://twitter.com/fusenews &gt;

      On 7 August 2012 13:47, fenbers &lt; [hidden email] &gt;