activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Tlholoe, Peter" <PTlho...@fnb.co.za>
Subject Sounds like ActiveMQ still hangs after memory increase
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 06:14:13 GMT
Good Day,
We have increased the maximum heap size of the JVM started by ActiveMQ to 2048mb, and set
the systemUsage memoryLimit to 1280 (70% of the total max heap size). We have also set the
per destination policy. For topics (">") since they are heavily used we have set the memoryLimit
to 512 and 128 mb for Queues (">"). And we have also disabled producer flow control. Can
it be something else ?. We are using ActiveMQ 5.4.2

I have attached our activemq.xml

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.