activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Tlholoe, Peter" <PTlho...@fnb.co.za>
Subject Durable Subscriber flashes when monitored
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:47:07 GMT
Hi,
We have a durable subscriber from one of our client department that behaves a bit weird. It
flashes a lot (basically on and off in jconsole) when jmx monitored using jconsole, I am not
sure what the problem is here. All the other subscribers from other departments looks fine.
You cannot even click on that consumer on jconsole. Has anyone seen such behaviour. We are
on ActiveMQ 5.4.2.

Regards,

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.