activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Tlholoe, Peter" <>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ Master / Slave Message Integrity
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:04:13 GMT
Have a look at the following, this method is in the javax.jms.Session class.

public TopicSubscriber createDurableSubscriber(Topic topic,
                                               String name)
                                        throws JMSException

-----Original Message-----
From: joesan []
Sent: 21 August 2012 07:53 PM
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ Master / Slave Message Integrity

Can you show me some pointers on how to use a durable consumer?

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

View raw message