activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Tlholoe, Peter" <PTlho...@fnb.co.za>
Subject ActiveMQ hangs
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:32:36 GMT
We currently have a problem in our production environment. We have one general purpose topic
where all messages are published to, and A Camel  subscribed to that general purpose topic,
apply rules to route the messages to different topics. That consumer constantly has higher
MessageCountAwaitingAcknowledge and higer DispachedQueueSize (around 2000). Our PROD is a
high message traffic message environment.

Any pointers on what might be causing this. Please see attached our activemq.xml and camel.xml.

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.