activemq-users mailing list archives

From "gaurav.seth" <gaurav.s...@kronos.com>
Subject ActiveMQ.DLQ vs Individual dead letter queues
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:49:30 GMT
What all messages land in ActiveMQ.DLQ and what all in Individual dead letter
queues. What configuration we need to do in activemq.xml file to do that? I
have following entries in my activemq.xml file and my dead messages are
getting stored in DLQ.wfc.notifications.router:

<destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
                <policyEntries>
                    <policyEntry queue=">">
						<deadLetterStrategy>
							<individualDeadLetterStrategy queuePrefix="DLQ."
useQueueForQueueMessages="false" processExpired="false"
processNonPersistent="false"/>
						</deadLetterStrategy>
					</policyEntry>
                </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

Once messages get stored in DLQ, how to deal with these messages? One way is
not to store them altogether. Kindly let me know if there are other ways.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Seth