activemq-users mailing list archives

From Deniska <dprojec...@gmail.com>
Subject When more than 1500 consumers..
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:11:22 GMT
Hi! I use Active MQ 5.6.0 version and WSO2 ESB as consumer "generator" that
use activemq core libraries.
Operation system - linux.
When I have more than 1500 published consumers in activemq, WSO2 ESB print
exception(see follow)
How i can fix this?
Do ActiveMQ have optimize to work with so many consumers? Please, give me
any suggests.

 at java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractSelectableChannel.register(AbstractSele
ctableChannel.java:167)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorSelection$1.run(SelectorSel
ection.java:44)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorWorker.processIoTasks(Selec
torWorker.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorWorker.run(SelectorWorker.j
ava:91)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorSelection$2.run(SelectorSel
ection.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorWorker.processIoTasks(Selec
torWorker.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorWorker.run(SelectorWorker.j
ava:91)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorSelection$4.run(SelectorSel
ection.java:84)