activemq-users mailing list archives

From rmn190 <>
Subject ActiveMQ message group and load-balancing?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:31:15 GMT
in, there is a saying: Message
Groups provide load balancing of the processing of messages across multiple

Although I read the whole article, I have not understood the relation
between message group and load-balancing. After all, there has been
load-balance already before message group: message broker dispatch message
according the speed of consumers' acknowledgment. So if there is
load-balancing concerned with message group, it is a bigger one in term of

Any comments or insights are appreciated.