activemq-users mailing list archives

From joesan <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Authentication
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:11:01 GMT
I modified the properties by generating new values but still no luck!

admin.password=ENC(qcsJFdo+PVIz9FLW7HZX0u/fniJ21gpk)
publish.password=ENC(VRd4U5n+KFpQARExI7XbicVgM//1GLYB)
consume.password=ENC(GXQopJamSs6wPv/gHzs7oQsICAfkVDcV)

In my activemq.xml, I also have this additional bean tag. Should this be the
reason?

    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.conf}/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

But it is configured to read a different properties file. What I"m also
wondering is the property name is locations here as opposed to location in
the bean tag for EncryptablePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer

*<bean id="propertyConfigurer"

class="org.jasypt.spring.properties.EncryptablePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
  <constructor-arg ref="configurationEncryptor" />
 <property name="location"
value="file:${activemq.conf}/credentials-enc.properties"/>
</bean>*