activemq-users mailing list archives

From KL0uD <alexandre.vazq...@gmail.com>
Subject Websocket maxIdleTime modification?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:26:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm sending this post because I have a doubt about the working procedure of
WebSockets in ActiveMQ. Is there any way to change the maxIdleTime parameter
value (default value in 300s) without change the source code.

The last week, a similar question showed up in the ApacheMQ JIRA about the
value of the maxSize of the websocket message
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3980.

All theese parameters are customizables by jetty-websockets which is the
module that implement WebSockets for Apache ActiveMQ, so I think it will be
cool if ActiveMQ could change them.

So do you know any workaround to avoid close the connection  after 300s?
(without any hear-beating alternative please...)

Thank you for the help and sorry for the inconvenience!