activemq-users mailing list archives

From sk92129 <sk92...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test harness to verify Message Order Preservation
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:35:36 GMT
My thoughts on this :

1.) For the test harness activeMQ brokers, install an Interceptor based on
BrokerFilter.

http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html

Install my interceptor into the broker.

On inspection of the accessible methods on BrokerFilter, I am not sure which
methods would allow my interceptor to "hold" a message, let one or two thru,
and then let the "held" message through.

I see send, but there is not obvious ways to have a message be "held"

there is also preProcessDispatch.