activemq-users mailing list archives

From "dean.ward" <>
Subject Apollo as Windows Service
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:38:35 GMT
Hi all,
I've followed the instructions at
to install a broker as a Windows Service. Unfortunately I it fails to start
the service with the following error in apollo-broker-service.err.log:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
	at$ Source)
	at$ Source)
	at Method)
	at Source)
	at org.apache.activemq.apollo.boot.Apollo.main(

If I run the broker from the command line (from
apollo-broker-service.wrapper.log) it runs just fine. Any ideas?