activemq-users mailing list archives

From bryce <>
Subject Re: Certificate unknown error AFTER failover enabled
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:18:03 GMT
Attached is a ZIP file with all necessary code, libraries, and certificates.

The project can be opened in Netbeans. Make sure to change the running
directory to the folder enclosed in the ZIP file. Everything else is
specified as a relative path.

The code is very simple and demonstrates the test case perfectly. The
version of the ActiveMQ Jar is 5.5.1 (5.6 has the same error; I include
5.5.1 because it what I am currently using and it outputs to the console by
default). Here is the test case that the code demon

4. Start an embedded SSL ActiveMQ broker with failover support enabled

5. Connect to embedded SSL ActiveMQ broker using failover URL (THIS IS WHERE

Optionally, a non-failover ActiveMQ SSL broker can be started and connected
to in order to prove that SSL and the certificates work.

No need to create producers or consumers since the error occurs before
getting that far.