activemq-users mailing list archives

From bryce <>
Subject Certificate unknown error AFTER failover enabled
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:42:03 GMT
It shouldn't matter too much, but here is the way in which I am utilizing

I am using an embedded ActiveMQ broker (via SslBrokerService) in Java code
for our company's software. I connect to the ActiveMQ broker (via
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory) from two places: inside the Java code and from
Mirth Connect.

Everything worked fine until I wanted to enable failover support. I first
set the broker failover flag to true. Then I changed the URL for the
connection from ssl:// to

The failover seems to be working, but I get this error almost every second:
6936 [ActiveMQ Task-1] ERROR -
Could not accept connection : Received
fatal alert: certificate_unknown

The certificate used in encryption worked fine before using failover.

Any suggestions?