activemq-users mailing list archives

From "m.krieken" <>
Subject Replacement for camel-msmq
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:52:58 GMT
Hello All

I was looking into the camel-msmq component and i came across this

Apprently the component is no longer supported/developed. Is there a
replacement method or way of working? Basicly what i am trying todo is a
bizztalk server who has a msmq connector to connect to the activemq server.
I am new to this so i do not know if this is even possible or if you can run
a msmq broker within activemq. Anybody have a idea? We can not change
anything on the windows (bizztalk) side.

Kind regards,

Martin van Krieken