activemq-users mailing list archives

From fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: db-N.log files accumulating
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:33:49 GMT
Yes, your suggestion works, and you *are* an angel!!  I have just one simple
follow-up question.  I have one ActiveMQ instance brokering two separate
topics.  I want to set one topic (with many large messages) with a
timedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy of 6 minutes, while the other topic has much
fewer and smaller messages and is to have a timedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
of 12 hours, but it appears that because this activemq.xml setting is not
topic-specific, I can only set it broker-wide, i.e., it can only be one or
the other (either 6 minutes or 12 hours).  Is this a correct assumption?

Mark