activemq-users mailing list archives

From "tapan.thapa" <>
Subject Re: Queue/Message Fairness as oppose to Client Fairness
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 06:25:25 GMT

I have downloaded activemq latest snapshot and it seems now PHP stomp 1.0 is
working with latest snap shot.

Now my issue is that taskRunnerFactory is not working as expected.

I have five different queues like htmsl.1,htmsl.2,htmsl.3,htmsl.4 and
htmsl.5 and i have put 500 message in each queue.

Now my single consumer is binding with all the queues like /queue/htmsl.>
however broker send all messages from random queue and then goes to second
random queue and send all the messages and so on.

my activemq.xml is having below taskRunnerFactory settings under broker
settings to achieve 1 message from each queue.

      <taskRunnerFactory maxIterationsPerRun="1"/>

Kindly suggest why activemq is not sending 1 message from each queue in
round robin.

Thanks in advance.

Tapan Thapa