activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <>
Subject Re: Does v5.6.0 MessageServlet(REST interface) support a Content-Type of "text/plain"?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:28:52 GMT
   Thanks Gary.  I do appreciate the help.

   I assume it is ok to specify a charset= sub-option following "text/xml".
For example, I have a test case where I specify "text/xml;charset=UTF-8",
and it seems to work.  Is the list of supported encodings restricted?

   The only way I have been able to figure out how to set the correlation ID
on a per message basis is to use  a content-type of
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded", and precede the &body= parameter with a
&JMSCorrelationID= parameter.  Is it safe for me to continue doing that?

   I realize I can add a &JMSCorrelationID= parameter to the URL, but that
is in affect for all messages posted over that client connection.  It would
be nice to be able to vary the correlation ID on a per message basis on the
same connection.  Is that possible with "text/xml"?

   Speaking of correlation ID, I seem to remember a post to the forum that
mentioned an issue regarding message properties not being sent by way of
HTTP headers in response to a GET.  Is there a jira entry on that?

Thanks again for you assistance.

Stephen Vincent

Stephen Vincent