activemq-users mailing list archives

From pollotek <claudio.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject Trasport Listener for embedded broker network connectors
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:31:05 GMT
I have this application that connects to a stand alone broker and I monitor
this connection with a TransportListener.

I'm changing my architecture to have an embedded broker inside my app and
that embedded broker connected to the stand alone broker.

Is there a way to attach my Transport Listener to the Network Connector
declared in the embedded broker pointing to the stand alone broker?

Thanks,

Claudio