activemq-users mailing list archives

From mikmela <>
Subject cms crashing when SSL certificate's subject alternative name doesn't match the specified in failover URI
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:09:49 GMT
When we specify self-signed certificate in PEM-formatted file as value of the
"" property and SAN that does't match any name in
failover URI, cms is crashing on Windows with "R6025 Pure Virtual Function
Call" run-time error. Debugger shows that cms is trying to fire an exception
using listener pointer that is not instantiated properly in *void
TransportFilter::fire( const decaf::lang::Exception& ex ) * method...
I could not find any SSL cpp-unit based tests in cms to run to confirm the
issue... I'm using activemq-cms 3.4 and was wondering if anybody can confirm
whether this an issue?