Perhaps getting at the prefetch buffer would prolly be better in that case. Would you have a pointer on how to access it?

Use case is a consumer that populates Active Directory and uses auto acknowledge. If the AD bit slows down for any reason the topic should fill up with messages and I need to provide a way for the support team to see if an account is in the 'queue', i.e. it's been sent to the broker but not been consumed yet. The query will be based on a userid which is contained in the message body. Of course I might have missed an entirely easier way of doing it. It's in conjunction with Camel routing so I could prolly do something with a Processor or fancy logging but for the most part the consumer rarely slows down and logging thousands of usernames seems a bit over the top on the off chance one might be queried.

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

>>> Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> 18/07/12 3:05 PM >>>
you would be on the right track.
you will need to lock the pending cursor for the duration of the
iteration so that will be a little expensive.

the pending cursor only gets filled when the prefetch buffer is
filled, so you would need a low prefetch and a slow consumer if you
expect to find messages in there.
What is the use case here?

--
http://fusesource.com