would I be on the right path if I implemented it in TopicSubscriptionView and making use of PendingMessageCursor from TopicSubscription to get at the pending messages and their content and properties? Or is iterating PendingMessageCursor expensive?

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

>>> Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> 18/07/12 1:16 PM >>>
that feature does not exist, it would require some extension to
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.TopicSubscriptionView

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com