If Producer gets an exception I will loose data in this case write?

Pls find attachment to see a situation with Con,Prod=0 - how can I help with this?

Thx
M.

Od: "Gary Tully" <gary.tully@gmail.com>
Do: users@activemq.apache.org
Wysłane: środa, 4 lipiec 2012 17:36:46
Temat: Re: PFC + temp-queue

For the blocking, you could use systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true",
and the producers will get an exception rather than blocking.

Temp queues can now be garbage collected, but only if there are no
producers or consumers.
 http://activemq.apache.org/delete-inactive-destinations.html

A temp queue will not page to disk at any point, it is always in
memory only. I think it would be a sensible enhancement to allow the
FilePendingMessageCursor to be used for temp Queues.

btw: in the zombie case, if producerCount=0, what is producing messages?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com