activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Problem upgrading from 5.5.1 to 5.6.0
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:36:57 GMT
Hi Gary,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> that will be problematic because it will lead to a clash of clientids
> used by the network connectors.
> In your current setup on 5.5.0, can you inspect (on central) the
> client id of some of the connected satellite networkConnectors and
> post them. I want to understand how they are currently unique.

I have "only" JMX access, how would I find the client IDs of the site?
For one site, I found the following JMX objects:

org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=broker,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=ssl,ViewType=address,Name=/192.168.100.52_64916
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=broker,Type=NetworkBridge,NetworkConnectorName=duplex#3900,Name=site_name_1/192.168.100.52_64916

Is this the information you wanted or for which objects would I look?

Would there be an easy way how I could deploy unique broker names via
one installation package? Are there environment variables like IP
address or hostname I could use in activemq.xml somehow for the broker
name?

Thanks in advance & best regards,
Martin