activemq-users mailing list archives

From sk92129 <sk92...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-admin stop does not work on Windows 7 pro
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:50:03 GMT
Thanks.

I added the useJmx="true" to the broker in activemq.xml.  restarted it.

I used the jconsole to shut it down.

I tried to use the activemq-admin stop --all

but that does not work.  I guess I would need to provide the jmxurl
parameter but that seems kind of inconvenient.   A would need to write
a custom stop script to pass that parameter since it would be tedious
to type that every time I needed to stop the broker.

The useJmx should be enabled by default out of the "box".   Is it
really a big resource drain to enable that by default?