activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anyway to get activeMQ to pick up a jar at runtime other than adding it to the activemqinstalldir/lib folder?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:21:21 GMT
It looks like you can repeat --extdir to provide multiple values

there is also the activemq.classpath system property that is a list,
it can be specified in the start script via env ACTIVEMQ_CLASSPATH

have a peek at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-console/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/console/Main.java?view=markup

to see how the classloader is configured and --extdir is parsed.