activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ not expiring all messages and leaving them stuck in queue?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:31:24 GMT
Do you think you could create a test case that can reproduce this
behavior? If so, please open a jira issue.
I wonder if this is related to inflight=20, those messages are
dispatched and unacked by some consumer, so they may not expire in
that scenario.
Are you on 5.6, if not it would be good to see if you can reproduce
with 5.6 or even better 5.7-SNAPSHOT (which is trunk).