activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding a slow consumer
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:52:34 GMT
There is a slowConsumer advisory that contains the consumer info that
has the consumerid which is based off the connection id.
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker#slowConsumer

Also have a peek at the abortSlowConsumerPolicy, this provides a way
to kill off slow consumers

The implementation of that policy may be of interest. You could
provide your own variation of a slow consumer policy.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/region/policy/AbortSlowConsumerStrategy.java
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/policy/AbortSlowConsumerTest.java