activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Finding a slow consumer
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:52:34 GMT
There is a slowConsumer advisory that contains the consumer info that
has the consumerid which is based off the connection id.

Also have a peek at the abortSlowConsumerPolicy, this provides a way
to kill off slow consumers

The implementation of that policy may be of interest. You could
provide your own variation of a slow consumer policy.