activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: [Old issue] Memory leak after stop web application in Tomcat
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:10:30 GMT
hmm, I gave your war a whirl with 5.7-SNAPSHOT (current trunk) and it
worked and undeployed once I added the call to stop the pool before
the calls to shutdown the executors in

Really the correct place for the calls to shutdown is when the spring
context is destroyed, so after the call to stop the pool from the
destroy-method. In that way they cannot interfere with normal
connection close etc.

There may be some change on trunk that resolved this issue. Can you do
some validation with a 5.7-SNAPSHOT.