activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Old issue] Memory leak after stop web application in Tomcat
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:10:30 GMT
hmm, I gave your war a whirl with 5.7-SNAPSHOT (current trunk) and it
worked and undeployed once I added the call to stop the pool before
the calls to shutdown the executors in com.foo.MainApplication#stop

Really the correct place for the calls to shutdown is when the spring
context is destroyed, so after the call to stop the pool from the
destroy-method. In that way they cannot interfere with normal
connection close etc.

There may be some change on trunk that resolved this issue. Can you do
some validation with a 5.7-SNAPSHOT.