activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem upgrading from 5.5.1 to 5.6.0
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:50:49 GMT
A bean of type Connection, from the master is what I was looking for.
There should be a clientId attribute, I want to understand how that is
unique.

To specify unique values in conf per installation, system
properties/env vars are the way to go and reference them in the xml
config using ${..}

see: http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/1.1.5/api/org/springframework/beans/factory/config/PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.html#setSystemPropertiesModeName(java.lang.String)

--
http://fusesource.com