activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anyway to get activeMQ to pick up a jar at runtime other than adding it to the activemqinstalldir/lib folder?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:46:29 GMT
I did a quick sanity:

mv lib/kahadb-5.6.0.jar /tmp/ext
sh -x ./bin/activemq console --extdir /tmp/ext

and it worked.

sh -x ./bin/activemq console --extdir /tmpeee
gave me:
Extension directory specified is not valid directory: /tmpeee
Ignoring extension directory option.
and java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/kahadb/util/DataByteArrayInputStream
as expected.